It is very versatile and can be used topical, aromatically or taken internally. (I am only speaking of the brand doTERRA here, so please keep that in mind! Not all oils are created equally!)
Whenever I feel run down, I add a few drops to hot water and drink it! Or I will rub it on the soles of my feet which drives the essential oils into all systems of my body within 1 minute!
So if you are looking for a natural remedy, please consider tryingOn GUARD first!
- With its unique aroma, doTERRA On Guard offers a fragrant, natural, way to clean.
- doTERRA's On Guard is an effective alternative to synthetic options for immune support.*
- Diffuse for cleansing the air.
- Add 2-3 drops in a veggie capsule for a quick immune boost.*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses.*
- Rub on bottom of kid’s feet during school season.
- Diffuse in home before company arrives to help cleanse the air and add a spicy and sweet aroma.
- Diffuse in class setting for an uplifting scent.
- Supports healthy immune function.*
- Protects against environmental threats.
- Diffuse in your home or office during fall and winter months.
- Add to water for an effective all-purpose cleaner for surfaces.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
Here are 52 uses for On Guard essential oil blend!
1. For your throat, mix with a tbsp of water, gargle for 1 minute then swallow.
2. Feeling run down, put 5 drops oregano and 5 drops on guard in a gel capsule and take 3/day.
3. To support immune system rub on the soles children’s feet at night, especially for seasonal threats.
4. Support respiratory health, put several drops in a bowl of hot water as it begins to volatilize breathe in the vapors.
5. Use to sanitize kitchen and bathroom surfaces by putting 50 drops in a spray bottle with 30 oz of distilled water.
6. Add to your dishwasher for micro clean dishes.
7. Add to your laundry cycle for micro clean clothes.
8. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
9. Apply to bee and insect stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
10. Gargle and brush daily for healthy teeth and gums and to fight gum loss.
11. For toothaches & post dental work apply to gums and teeth, or swish with 5 drops of on guard & 1 tbsp of water.
12. Diffuse in homes or business to kill air borne pathogens, inhibit mold and build immune systems.
13. Put a few drops on air filters when changing them to kill pathogens in the duct work.
14. Add to Emergen-C or orange juice to help boost immune health.
15. Put a drop in your mouth and swish it around to relive smoking urges (enhance with a drop or two of clove).
16. For warts, apply topically, rotating between oregano & frankincense.
17. Apply a drop on a pet’s sore or wound to enhance healing.
18. Have the diffuser going in your home when the kids come home to ward off germs.
19. Make an anti-bacterical blend using On Guard (12 drops) Oregano (6 drops) Frankincense (2 drops) in a gel cap. ***MAKE THEM AS YOU TAKE THEM***
20. Add 15 drops to every cup of corn starch, mix, sprinkle on carpet, rake. Leave for 1 hour, then Vacuum for clean carpet.
21. Mix 2-3 drops of On Guard and 2 drops of lemon with honey on a teaspoon for scratchy, raspy throat.
22. Lost your voice? Gargle with 1 tbsp of water and 1 drop each of lemon and on guard hourly.
23. Put several drops on the HVAC vents of a hotel room or office to kill airborne pathogens and germs.
24. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
25. Apply neat to the toes and nails to combat fungus.
26. Combine 2 Tbsp. of water with 5 drops of on guard in a small glass and store your toothbrush overnight to sanitize.
27. Use a 50/50 mix of On Guard and purified water, spray oven interior. Leave for 15 minutes, wipe away greasy spots.
28. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
29. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to disinfect the carpet.
30. Put a few drops in your vacuum bag to kill pathogens.
31. Put 15 drops in a 6oz glass spray bottle, shake and spray rooms, desks, or bed sheets to protect against pathogens.
32. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
33. Gargle with On Guard and 1 tbsp of water prior to speaking engagements or singing performances.
34. Rub on stains as a pre-wash stain remover.
35. Add 3 drops to your tooth brush every day for a healthy mouth and to support oral health.
36. Apply to teeth that have been damaged or broken!
Make an On Guard spray with 15 drops for every 6 oz of water! Use the spray…
37. To wipe doorknobs and other things touched by the public.
38. To wipe dirty piano keys to clean and disinfect.
39. To clean children’s hands when traveling (use to wet their hair down, wash hands and face before school).
40. On the steering wheel and gearshift of your vehicle.
41. On public telephones to remove germs.
42. On public computer keyboards and mouse.
43. As an underarm deodorant.
44. Before and after shaking hands with a lot of people.
45. In public restrooms on airplanes to reduce airborne bacteria.
46. For Immune protection while traveling.
47. As an air freshener for cooking odors or other unwanted smells.
48. At the gym to spray all the equipment you use.
49. At the supermarket to disinfect shopping cart handles.
50. In the classroom for desks, tables and other items handled by children.
51. In your mouth and throat at first onset of runny nose, cough, night sweats, or throat discomfort.
52. On shower stalls and bathroom walls to disinfect and remove mold.
Click the "Purchase Now", then click Join + Save to receive wholesale discount prices!
when you email Karuna before you make your first purchase!
She will answer your all your questions!