Buy One Passion Touch Blend
get one console touch blend free
Usa + canada only
BUY ONE Peppermint
GET ONE Past Tense tension blend FREE
BUY ONE clary sage
GET ONE patchouli FREE
- During your menstrual cycle, apply Clary Sage to the abdomen for a soothing massage.
- Combine Clary Sage with Roman Chamomile + add it to bath water for a stress-relieving experience.
- Apply one to two drops of Clary Sage to the bottoms of the feet or to the pulse points.
- Add three to four drops to shampoo or conditioner to promote healthy looking hair and scalp.
- Apply one to two drops of this essential oil to pillowcases to prepare for a restful night’s sleep.
- Clary Sage is known for its calming aroma and topical benefits to the skin.
- It is one of the most relaxing, soothing, and balancing essential oils.*
- Apply it topically to soothe the skin.
- Diffuse Clary Sage at bedtime to promote feelings of calmness and relaxation.
- Clary Sage blends well with Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Coriander, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lemon, Lime, Lavender Melaleuca, Wild Orange, Sandalwood, Petitgrain, Rose, Spikenard, and Tangerine essential oils.
- This essential oil may synergistically help to soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- A topical massage with Clary Sage calms and supports healthy mood, particularly during menstruation and menopause.
- It creates a restful environment while reducing feelings of stress and anxiousness.
- Promotes feelings of comfort and hope.
- Counteracts negative emotions of grief, sadness, and hopelessness.
- During times of loss, apply to the heart or bottom of feet in the morning.
- Relieve the weight of the world by massaging dōTERRA Console Touch into your shoulders.
- Apply to a sachet and place in drawers or closets to give clothes a comforting aroma.
- Keep this convenient roll-on in your purse or pocket and inhale directly or apply to the wrists throughout the day when feeling sad or unsettled.
- Frankincense Resin, Patchouli Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Labdanum Twig/Stem, Amyris Bark, Sandalwood Wood, Rose Flower, Osmanthus Flower, blended in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Ignites feelings of excitement, passion, and joy.
- Counteracts negative feelings of boredom and disinterest.
- Passion starts with the heart. Rub doTERRA Passion Touch over your heart.
- Apply doTERRA Passion Touch on your wrists to spark creativity, clarity, and wonder.
- Use as a personal fragrance by applying to the back of neck, wrists, and décolletage.
- Cardamom Seed, Cinnamon Bark, Ginger Root, Clove Bud, Sandalwood Wood, Jasmine Flower Absolute, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Damiana Leaf, blended in Fractionated Coconut Oil.
- Eases feelings of tension.
- Helps reduce stress and anxious feelings.
- Helps provide grounding and balanced emotions.
- Add to temples and back of neck before taking a test.
- Apply to bottom of feet before an important meeting to help ease stressful feelings.
- Apply to wrists while traveling to help calm emotions.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation.
- Calms emotions.
- Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on bottle.
- Add to daily moisturizer to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Add three to four drops in a diffuser to help provide grounding and balance emotions.
- Apply one to two drops to back of neck after a long day of work.
- Promotes a smooth, glowing complexion.
- Recognized for its musky-sweet aroma.
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Commonly found in oral hygiene products.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
CautionsPossible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.