Here the deals for the countries that doTERRA is offering BOGOS for at this time. Get yours now, while supplies last!
And read to the bottom for benefits and uses of these essential oils and eo based products!
USA + CANADA
Buy One Past Tense Blend
Get One Peppermint
Buy One Breathe Respiratory Blend
Get One Grapefruit
Buy One Breathe Respiratory Blend
Get One Grapefruit
Benefits + Uses
- Maintains feelings of clear airways and easy breathing.
- Helps minimize the effects of seasonal threats.
- Diffuse or inhale directly from palms, or rub on chest when environmental threats are high.
- Use when outdoors to minimize the effects of seasonal changes.
- Diffuse at bedtime to promote a restful night’s sleep.
- When loud noises are keeping you up at night, diffuse for a calming effect that promotes a restful night’s sleep.
- Combine Geranium with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Apply this essential oil directly to the skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify the skin.
- Apply Geranium to the skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
- Add a few drops to shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow.
- Try adding a few drops of Geranium to shampoo to help keep the scalp looking healthy and clean.
- Combine Geranium with Lavender, Melaleuca, and Peppermint to make your own oral rinse.
- Apply Geranium to the armpits after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
- Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer to keep your skin looking healthy.
- Place one drop in the palms of your hands, rub them together, and cup over the nose and mouth. Then breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect.
- Add Geranium to your next DIY potpourri.
- This essential oil naturally repels insects.
- Geranium may support a healthy urinary tract.*
- This essential oil supports healthy immune function and response.*
- It may support healthy blood pressure that is already in the normal range.*
- It may support healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.*
- Geranium may contain cleansing properties when applied topically to the feet alone or with other essential oils such as Oregano, Thyme, Cinnamon Bark, Lemongrass, Clove, Peppermint, or Lavender.
- Geranium contains internal cleansing properties.*
- Geranium may help to maintain the general health of a variety of organs and organ systems.*
- Geranium blends well with Basil, Bergamot, Cassia, Coriander, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cypress. Fennel, Ginger, Grapefruit, Juniper Berry, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Melissa, Wild Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Tangerine, Rose, Rosemary, and Ylang Ylang.
- Add to your teenager’s nightly facial routine to improve the appearance of blemishes (avoid sun exposure).
- Diffuse while dieting or trying to lose weight to increase motivation.
- Add one to two drops to your water to support a healthy metabolism.*
- For a soothing massage that leaves behind a light, uplifting fragrance, use Grapefruit.
- Take on vacation for on-the-go immunity boosting properties.*
- Convenient way to consume doTERRA On Guard blend.
- Give to friend and family members who need an immune-boost but don’t like the taste of essential oils.*
- Fortify your immune system before a big event, just take one pill for five days before.*
- Protects against environmental threats.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Supports and maintains a healthy immune system.*
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Commonly found in oral hygiene products.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
- Eases feelings of tension.
- Helps reduce stress and anxious feelings.
- Helps provide grounding and balanced emotions.
- Add to temples and back of neck before taking a test.
- Apply to bottom of feet before an important meeting to help ease stressful feelings.
- Apply to wrists while traveling to help calm emotions.
- Massage into shoulders, neck, and back for a cooling, soothing sensation.
- Calms emotions.
- Packaged for convenient application in a roll-on bottle.
To purchase, please visit www.mydoterra.com/karunadilibero
To purchase at wholesale discount prices: click "JOIN and SAVE"
To purchase retail: click "SHOP"
Follow the prompts for either choice to shop!
I offer FREE wellness consultations to people who purchase with me.
As always, I am here for YOU! Please ask me if you have questions or need some help!
Cheers to your Health,