How fun to get free oils for ourselves and our loved ones!
Today's BOGO, July 16th, is BUY a SERENITY Restful Blend Essential Oil and doTERRA will give you a free Lavender EO! How great is that!?
I use these 2 oils in my home daily! And I NEVER travel without them!
Both of these oils support calm relaxed feelings within us! Lavender is known as all things calming for the skin, mood and emotions! It's one of the most popular scents! You can use it to support bug bites, sunburn, burns, feelings of ease, peace, calm and relaxation and to support a healthy sleep routine!
Mostly everyone loves the smell of lavender! But remember, not all essential oils are created equally! Just like we have to read labels for the foods we buy and the cloths we wear, we must know where our EO's are coming from!
With doTERRA, you are guaranteed the highest quality oils on the world market!
They are CPTG = Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade and sourced ethically + sustainably! You can be sure of that! DoTERRA even offers you that guarantee through the website: www.sourcetoyou.com
There are Quality Control numbers on the bottoms of each bottle and you can type that in to see the GC/MS testing results!
I use Serenity + Lavender in my night time sleep routine. In Ayurveda, our daily habits are so important to create the building blocks of the people we want to be! Everything we do creates who we are. So from the time we wake in the morning, to the foods that we eat, the thoughts that we think and the things that we do all either contribute to our health or it breaks it down.
Here is a peek into some of the things I do to prepare for a great night's sleep.
(I vary it up of course, it's my Vata nature! lol
I don't do everything every night, but some of these things!)
1. Turn off the WIFI! (I DO THIS EVERY NIGHT!)
2. Make a warm drink. Either herbal tea (relaxing), golden mylk (promotes restful sleep), or warm water with doTERRA's lemon oil (detoxifying).
3. Read or listen to something spiritual or chant mantras.
4. Meditate. Or listen to a guided meditation.
5. Warm bath or foot soak using Serenity or Lavender EO's.
6. Diffuse either Serenity or Lavender EO's.
7. Do a few restorative / Yin Yoga poses.
8. Apply either Serenity or Lavender EO's topically to the soles of my feet, and the pulse points of my neck, and wrists.
9. Make a Sleepy Time Mist Spray using either Serenity or Lavender EO's and mist my linens before I lay down! AAAAHHHH Heaven!
10. Did you know that doTERRA also sells Serenity Softgels? So if you need the convenience of a pill, you can get yourself a bottle of those too!
If you have any questions, please ask!
And if you think this post will benefit others, then please share!
Cheers to your Good Health!